We have not been up to much of anything this week just hanging out, enjoying the end of summer.
We joined up With the Harper's last weekend and went camping. We only live like 15min. away from the camp ground so Justin and I were lame and slept at our house, but we had lots of fun hanging out that night! The kids were covered in dirt when we got home, just the way it should be after running around in the woods!
2 comments:
Love the pictures, I might have to steal a couple from ya! That's cool how you can write on them. We're glad you guys came, it was so fun, and you missed the crazy thunderstorm that night so be happy you were in your house. Haha! We'll get together again real soon.
CUTE FAMILY! Love the pictures and the post. I especially love the post about Cade stealing your camera and just taking pictures right in front of you. That's too funny! Oh and I LOVE your new background/header and all the darling writing! You are getting too good at this stuff!!
Post a Comment