In my defense :Cade has been playing with his "Car's" camera the last couple of days, going around taking pictures of everything and anything saying "cheese" before every picture.
Today while making a classy lunch of Top Roman I was apparently being "watched" (because obviously I'm VERY cool). When I FINALLY realized that it was our REAL camera Cade was playing with, the little man was BUSTED (luckily before the camera got busted)!
On a side note... why is it that my 2 year old can get clearer pictures than ME???
My camera hates me. 


I see a CIA agent in the making...
On another note~I just discovered Paint.NET, its free and fun to play with.
I'm to cheap to buy Photoshop.
I also just discovered webs.com and I'm in the process of putting together a new vinyl web site. I'm super excited and want your feed back, check it out:
http://www.chysvinylexpressions.webs.com/
It's in the VERY,VERY first stages. Not all the pages are loaded or edited yet, but give me your input and any cool tricks ya got!
I'll post the link again when I've worked out all the kinks.
I see a CIA agent in the making...
On another note~I just discovered Paint.NET, its free and fun to play with.
I'm to cheap to buy Photoshop.
I also just discovered webs.com and I'm in the process of putting together a new vinyl web site. I'm super excited and want your feed back, check it out:
http://www.chysvinylexpressions.webs.com/
It's in the VERY,VERY first stages. Not all the pages are loaded or edited yet, but give me your input and any cool tricks ya got!
I'll post the link again when I've worked out all the kinks.
6 comments:
ha ha. thats really funny. It's funny to see what happens when they get ahold of the camera
Chy it is good to see pics of you on here. You are still as smokin hot as ever! Your son is a photographer in the making if I do say so. I love your picture on your header. That is awesome!!! How are you making your signature with the cute heart. Very fun.
Tiff
I found this AWESOME "free handwriting font blog", there is a link on my sidebar. It was a long process to get the font into my post titles but super cute! The signature was easy. Check out that site it has lots of cool stuff on it!
my gosh, how cute! I'm totally gonna steal your idea of the paint website. so cool! btw, how great do you look!!!??!!!! Let the kids have fun with the camera. That is one of Sam's favorite activities and you get the darndest pictures. ;O)
Chy you are one smokin hot babe! That is so funny Cade got your camera. I am horrible at taking pictures. It is amazing that these little ones can figure out things we can't.
haa haa!! That is seriously so funny that you were right there & oblivious to the pictures. :0) You do look great by the way!!! My favorite picture though has to be the one of you grabbing for the camera. I haven't checked your blog in a while so it's fun to catch up on your summer happenings.
Post a Comment