Justin and I found a little baby frog squished in our front door jam, sad I know (also disgusting!). I then proceeded to have frog nightmares, cold sweats the works.
Yesterday my neighbor came over and when I opened the door what hopped in?
.... a baby frog!
WHAT?
We ran around my tiny front room trying to catch it...
It. Was. Funny.
We finally got the little guy. Somehow he has become our pet froggy named "Woggy" that's how Cade says froggy.
Meet Woggy
Woggy sat on the counter (in his glass jar) and made Carmel popcorn with us last night, he also joined us in family prayer, and slept on Coopers window seal. This morning he had a delish Fly for breakfast (because we seem to have several flying around my house..ehhh. perfect.)Why in the world are frogs attracted to my house, and trying to GET IN my FRONT DOOR?
It's odd to me that a hop skip and a jump away (I know I'm so funny!) is a town called Milton Free Water. At one point apparently someone had a speech impediment and pronounced it "Muddy Frog Water"
Now the Entire town is decorated in frogs???
Coincidence?
I
Don't
Know
but it is odd.....![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Welcome home "Woggy" (I guess?!?!)
9 comments:
Love your new pet woggy. Did Cooper come up with that name? That is so cute! Those frogs all over the town are funny. Ady and I were horrible frog owners. We left them in some water outside. It was like 98 degrees and we came out to check on our frogs to find them fried :(.
So funny! I never understood the whole milton freewater frog thing. Your little pet looks cute though and I am sure the boys are in heaven!
LOL! You crack me up :) I'm sure those frogs know that there are two super cute BOYS there that are more than willing to play with them :)
What is with that frog town?...That is strange for sure.
so cute! Maybe Woggy needs to go home and visit his family. It could be a fun trip to the creek and a good lesson for the boys. :o) Good luck!
We told the boys that "Woggy" missed his mommy and he wanted to go home....we left out the part that he could possibly die in the little glass jar. They were sad but so cute about it and said that we should let him go see him family =0)
he's actually pretty cute. Is he comfy in his jar?
I'd rather deal with a frog then the spiders we've had around here! I love how kids just love little critters that they bring home..or hop into your home!
Hey! How are you guys? I love woggy, he is super cute! So it was sad we missed weekends in Boise! When are you headed there again?
Post a Comment