August 20, 2009

Primary Fun!

Coopers awesome primary leaders put on a fun activity yesterday.
We started out by going over the the river and picking blackberries, then we walked back over to the church house and played some fun water games and had hot dogs. My kids had a blast
(Cade thinks he is in Primary.... he's the ONLY nursery kid, he thinks he just gets to have EXTRA play time during church!)
Sister Hessler helping Cooper and Chris pick some yummy blackberries! Sam, Zack, and Cooper looking for the best patch
They spotted a deer along the trail!
(when I run this I usually ALWAYS see at least one deer or some wild turkeys. I've been told there are some cougar on the trial also...AHHHHH! I need a dog or a gun, I'm just not sure the pepper spray will do the trick, he might just use it to season me before he eats me for lunch! I'll stick to the neighborhoods for a while.)Sister Hessler giving the instructions for the water games.
(notice Cade, he just wants to be a BIG kid, he is so funny)Coop, Chris, and Cade on the "SAFE" base...wheeww! Thank you Dayton Ward Primary Leaders for a great time!
.......Now I need to stop blogging and prepare a talk for sacrament, a lesson for Gospel doc. class, and Cooper's primary talk...ahhhh perks of a small ward! I'm not complaining it's been a great growing experience for our family.

3 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

WHHHAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT?!?! You teach Gospel Doctrine? That is not something I want to ever have to do. You guys are awesome for being such strength in the ward. Seriously, a great example to me I can no longer complain. We need to come see you again soon!

Beckie said...

You are just too busy ! GEEZ!! Super cute activity! Next they'll put you in the primary presidency-- President Chy-- heheh!