This is the Carousel at the Rexburg Splash Park Cade must have ran around it 20 times (with me following him so he wouldn't figure out how to get in the fence) He was SO EXCITED to go on it, All the kids were! 

NAP TIME! all that running around wore him out
Cousins make the best friends


NAP TIME! all that running around wore him out
Cousins make the best friends


5 comments:
Cousins really do make the best of friends. I hope your kids aren't having friend withdrawls.That is so cute, I love Cade, we need to get him and Thomas playing together again. I can't believe how big Sam is, I would've never known he was a year younger!
What a fun 4th of July!! I always love going to Idaho!! You have such a cute family!! :)
It was way fun to see you! It is crazy how much our lives have changed in only a few years! It was awesome to catch up!
Oh I love this splash park thing-- Jodi and Terresa should take their kids there!!
I do vaguely remember something about DI couches...I know we will be there over Christmas at some time...We would love to see you and your cute family, which by the way you have some of the cutest boys!!
Post a Comment