My big sister Nicky had baby # 4 (3rd boy)! I'm not sure how many kinds of "cute" there are but he has mastered several. I'm SO GLAD I was lucky enough to be in town when she delivered. My mom and I have had our hands full the last couple of days with all the kids but it's been a blast! I'm told he looks like a "Jorgensen" baby... I'll take it, he is one handsome little man! We love you and are so excited you have joined the crazy Lundblade-Peterson world :0D
One PROUD big sister! T.J. is such a GREAT help with the babies (and she has helped plenty the last couple of days!) Thanks sweetie!

Joselyn, T.J., and Nicky

Coop and Hunter

The half marathon start
Before the race these CrAzY lady's all decked out in 80's work out gear (leotard, leg warmers, head band, the whole works!) lead us in a sweet 80's aerobics warm up. I got more of a warm up laughing at them than the "warm up"
And were off!
Joselyn, T.J., and Nicky
Coop and Hunter
The half marathon start
Mother Nature was definitely on my side Saturday! It was cool and overcast with NO rain, YEAH!!
I skipped all the unflattering pictures of me running and thought I would end on this...... THE FINISH!
I ran it 3 min SLOWER... yep SLOWER than my first half last October, but hey I'm not really "racing" just FINISHING
2 hr and 18min.
All my AWESOME family there to encourage me. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE!!!!
All my AWESOME family there to encourage me. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE!!!!
8 comments:
So awesome. Congrats on your race. You are awesome. And congrats to your sister and her beautiful baby boy!
Woo HOoo-- you are like Sheera-- or Zena Warrior Princess- some sort of super hero woman! I get winded walking up the 5 stairs to my house!! some day maybe huh!!!
Good job on the half I think it's awesome your still running. Have fun in I.F. we get to come down there on Tuesday yay!
Impressive Chy! Congrats. Wow. I thought I was so cool with my 3 miles I run :) Sounds like your having fun!
Congrats on the run and becoming a new Aunt. Can't wait to see you!
GOOD JOB! that is so awesome! I really can't wait until my next one. if only my foot would heal quicker so i could go run!
You really are incredible Chy! I'm so impressed by your motivation and determination. You rock, girlfriend!! Congrats to you all on the entrance of a little Cameron. He is a cutie pie!!
Hey Chy no I wish I was coming home. Josh gets home on monday so I am sticking around. But I will be coming home before thanksgiving and probably staying through till Christmas. Congrats on your run. You are awesome! Hopefully we can get together sometime.
Post a Comment