May 03, 2009

Mud bath anyone?

Justin and I went to the temple on Saturday (a HUGE thank you to the Fulbright's for taking our kids to McDonalds and entertaining them for 2 hours!! Thank you SOOO MUCH!) the boys spent a lot of time in the car between driving to Tri Cities and me going grocery shopping so by the time we got home they were ready to be DYING TO BE OUTSIDE! I was watering the flowers and I turned around for two seconds, the next thing I know Cade was LAYING in a mud puddle….. so I let Coop hose him off :0 The “See Jane Run” half marathon is getting closer… I’m not sure if anyone is going to do it with me but I’M DOIN’ IT! Saturday I ran 8mi and I’m SORE but all in all the training is going great. I finally have gotten into the good habit of getting up at 6am to run, and man it feels good to have my workout/training done before 8am! (now to KEEP this habit!) Remember there is a 5k so it’s not to late! click here to check it out.




We are SO EXCITED for my mom, sister, and her kids to visit us this Friday! SO EXCITED! Did I mention I was excited?


8 comments:

Beckie said...

Nothing better than playing in the mud! Gotta love it-- You are such a good little worker outer! I love to hear about your progress!!!

Amy said...

I love getting up and getting my work out done in the morning. TO bad I don't do it that often. Have fun with your family in town so fun!

The Halls said...

Chy!
So you're ready for another, but Justin's not so sure? My husband would have 5 by now but does he really want to kill me off in one shot! Funny husbands! I hope you get to move back to ID one day, too. You're boys are great...We must do the same things everyday! Boys are the best!

Ashley said...

really cute pics. That's fun that it's nice enough they can hose themselves off withoust freezing to death. Hope you have fun with your family!

lorie said...

We to are so excited!!!! I do not remember you ever playing in the mud. I am sure you and JD were wonderful little children that would never never do that. I am getting old and my memory is starting to fail me. They are so cute and I love them so much and can not wait to see them. They must have gotten the mud thing from Justin. HA HA we love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom

Laura Lou said...

BOYS ARE THE BEST!! I just love being a mom of boys. Good grief! I can't even imagine playing princess and my little pony rather than sword fighting and playing in mud puddles. (course having a little girl to go SHOPPING with would be FUN!) You are such a good mom Chy!!!! PS - AMAZING progress on your running goal!! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are soooo big! I haven't been able to keep up with your blog very good lately because of our trip, but everything looks so fun... the hair, the spray-paint, the visitors, the running! FYI...I love reading Runner's World, I don't know if you get that, but, it helps me mix up my training, or at least think about it.:) I'm totally checking my schedule for the Boise half, June 20th! I'm totally thinking, "YES!" I'll let you know for sure, as soon as I figure it out! Jules

Mindy said...

Hey Chy! No, I'm not ditching my blog, but I might as well be! The truth is nothing too exciting has been going on! It's too dang cold! I could post pictures of the kids laying around watching movies all day, every day, I guess!