May 31, 2009

I was a mess today at church

Today Bro. Jensen was asked last minute to speak (which I love, he is awesome) it was regarding the priesthood and also callings and priority. I JUST COULD NOT KEEP IT TOGETHER! Justin was in his class teaching and so I was sitting next to Laura, I'm sure she was wondering what in the world my problem was!



I just wanted to write down my thoughts on today. We were in for quite the religion shock when we moved to this little town, so small, SO MUCH TO DO, so many opportunity's, a little lonely. Justin is CrAzY busy between all his church/scout callings and meetings, work meetings, and general hospital stuff. He says AT LEAST once a week "I wish I could just stay home and hang out with you guys (me and the boys)". I so appreciate he does not say he wishes he would stay home and watch the game... although I'm sure he would enjoy that too. He genuinely wants to be with US and also do his best in his calling and at work, we are so blessed. He is so good at what he does and yet worries he is not doing enough. I was overwhelmed with the KNOWLEDGE of his love for us and it professed itself with full on tears! I am lucky to have him and I just wanted him to know how very much I appreciate him.
We love you so much !!!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I thin Justin is quite the great guy too! That is such a cute picture too, Cade was so little.

Laura Lou said...

C- I was wondering if you were overwhelmed with something like that. Don't feel bad for crying. Heaven sakes you see me bawling 3 times a month or so. . . Hang in there girl! Justin really is a great guy. You are all so blessed to have him and he in turn is SO blessed to have YOU and your little C's. This ward and town and whole life is so overwhelming and so different from what you are used to. Trust in the Lord that you are where you should be and doing what you should be. Hang tight to your relationships, whether away or close. Those will get you through. Hang tight to your boys, they will keep you grounded . . . treasure these moments. Life changes all too quickly. Chin up girlfriend, it does get better! :o)

Laura Lou said...

Okay, so I said "little C's" . . .ha, ha, lol, that makes it sound like your cup size. . . .tee, hee, hee. I, of course, meant Coop and Cade. :o)

Beckie said...

Oh you do have a great guy-- hard to find these days!! keep hold tight!

Sidney said...

Hey Chy, just wanted to say hi. It's been awhile! I feel your pain about not seeing your hubby often enough. Mine is gone a lot too for work! I'm glad you guys are so happy! Hang in there!

Lori said...

What a great picture. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. It is nice to "meet" you also.

Hugs.

Mindy Barker said...

Ya, Jacob looks a lot cuter in this show. Do you ever watch So you Think you can Dance? I'm a big fan of Napoleon, the hip hop coreographer. Josh likes Jessica Alba, so I think it's okay if I like him, right? Ya, we will be there for the fouth. I would love to get together if you have time between family stuff. Let me know.

Chy said...

Oh I LOVE so you think you can dance!