May 25, 2009

Cooper Graduated from Preschool

When did he grow up? I realize he will graduate AGAIN from preschool next year because of his birthday but it's all the same, he is growing up on me! He is so funny right now always making us laugh, so fun and silly. His FAVORITE food right now is southwest turkey burgers (funny huh!) and he is really into telling jokes his latest and greatest:

Why did the turtle cross the playground?

..... to get to the other slide!!! bada bing!

We LOVE you so much Cooper we are very blessed to have you in our lives, your the BEST!Today was and BBQ and Dutch Oven day! We had fun hanging out in the back yard all day and playing in the water. This morning Laura and I ran the "Touchet River Run" so eating all the yummy food came with ZERO gilt :0D gotta love that!

Thanks Laura, you ROCK girl!Yummy Cherry Cobbler




Ashley and her cute kids came out to Dayton to spend the day and the kids LOVED it!

Thanks Ashley!
(sorry for introducing Thomas to his FIRST chocolate shake...oops At least he likes me now haa haa!!!)

We were involved in 2 parades over the last 2 weekends Coop, Cade, Justin and I were ALL in the Waitsberg parade. Justin raced the wheelchairs for the hospital and the kids and I walked with the co-op preschool. Coop was ALL about it! Poppin' wheelies and honking his horn he was so funny about all the attention he was getting. Justin's Hot Rod Wheelchair! We spent a lot of time on that sweet ride :0D Each wheelchair sponsored a local high school and Justin was luck to get our very own Dayton Bulldogs! Apparently they crashed so the bulldog was all bandaged up. Hope you all had a great Memorial weekend!

I'm so thankful for those who fought and continue to fight for our country, THANK YOU!




6 comments:

Ashley said...

Pretty awesome wheelchair i gotta say! We had so much fun with you guys, and we'll plan on making more trips out there this summer, that is once we're back in WA! You guys had a busy weekend, glad we got to see ya!

Beckie said...

You have the most of fun of any person I know-- doesn't matter what you do -- or where you go-- you always fund fun and lots of it! Love it!

Ryan and Krystal said...

So Cute! Dang you are getting old :) Just kidding! Your husband is a trooper! What a guy!

Laura Lou said...

Such a great weekend! Fun parades, fun (yea, right) run! And how much I was wishing I got to the yummy cobbler. Next time, Chica!! :o)

Laura Lou said...

PS - can I tell you how much I love your boys?! Coop holds a chunk of my heart and Cade is such a sweet friend. So many milestones to come for them!! Thanks for letting us share! :o)

lindsandbrian said...

Chy, first of all you have the cutest boys!!! Cooper has got the greatest smile and facial expressions. Its so fun for me to get to know you and read about your family...and I always fill Brian in! The "Skookie" was baked in my oven, but it is premade cookie dough. I bought the cast iron skillet as a "skookie" pan. You can find them a lot at sporting good stores. I will definitley tell you it's worth every calorie!