Justin's parents came to visit us this week and we had so much fun! Grandma came with cute new outfits for both the boys and of course cars and trucks the boys did not put down the whole time they were here. Cade even had to sleep with his (it was a fire, truck siren and all!).
giving loves goodbye :0(



We left grandpa in charge of Cade while he ate his yogurt outside.....

Sleeping on the job! haa haa!
We left grandpa in charge of Cade while he ate his yogurt outside.....
Sleeping on the job! haa haa!
He would let Sid out and get in himself ... crazy kid!


Fishing!

Good buddies
Fishing!
Good buddies
I even got a day ALL to myself, I went to the dentist, got my hair done and even got a nap!!! Wow thanks it's been a long time.
We were so lucky and the weather was great the whole time they were here it was between 65-88 degrees YEAH for warm weather!
After they left this morning I noticed Cooper 's little chin all wrinkled up holding back tears, it broke my heart! We really do miss and love our family in IF.
4 comments:
How great to have Grandparents come and visit! I love how well Grandpa's watch, my dad is just about the same way and when you ask him about it, he'll just tell you that the kid was having a good time and it washes off. Yes Dad, whatever you say! I still think your boys are so stinking cute!
That is way too funny about the yogurt. That is great you caught him sleeping on the job. I just have to say you have two very cute boys! :)
Ooh Grams and Gramps are always fun! It is too bad you don't live closer-- start putting in some job apps for Justin-- I'm sure he wouldn't mind!! :()
I'm so glad they were able to come visit. It is always an adventure when the gparents are around. :-) Your boys are so handsome, even with a yogurt face.
Post a Comment