Billie Jean MADE these cute kitchen towels for us! So niceMy mom also made the kids some cute pillow cases for Valentines day... we are so spoiled
My trip home was interesting to say the least. Our first flight was canceled after me and the boys (very tired and grumpy) sat on the plane for over a half hour then we had to wait in this line FOREVER to try to get on a different flight. We ended up having to take a flight the NEXT morning at 6am (5am my time) Justin had driven to Boise to pick us up and now he had to turn around and drive right back home WITHOUT US because he needed to be back to work on Monday... grrrr! I felt SO BAD! My wonderful sister Nicky came and picked us up and let us stay at her house that night and THEN drove us BACK to the airport then next morning. THANKS NICK! I also had to rent a car to get us from Boise to Walla Walla.
We got going late and part of me was just bitter and didn't care because of the day before (can we say BAD attitude) that changed REAL quick when WE ALMOST MISSED OUR PLAIN !!! I was SWEATING IT! I had Cade in one arm the stroller (folded up from the security check) and all our carry-on's I was practically dragging poor little Coop down the airport. We made it BARLEY! When we arrived in Boise I got my bags, carry-on's, stroller, kids, coats, wallet..... and was off to pick up the rental. Everything was great until the lady at Budget Car Rental paused and said "oh I'm sorry we cant rent car seats one way" WHAT!!!! I was so mad I even called to confirm on the car seats! So now what? If you know me I'm a FREAK about car seats so here I am strapping my 4 year old and 17month old in with just seat belts in a quiet panic the whole time Cade was crawling ALL OVER the car I stopped twice to re strap him in. I drove to Walmart (really got lost in Boise for an hour then went to Walmart) bought 2 NEW car seats (yeah that was NOT in my budget!) and strapped on my moms car DVD players (can I just tell you how much they helped mom!) and then we were off. The rest of the trip went great the boys were awesome :0) Now to return 2 car seats....they were just the wrong color....:0/
Before Car seats
Before Car seats
(I was FREAKING OUT) I had been driving around lost and they both fell asleep right as I pulled in the Walmart parking lot! Of course. Man this was a LONG day and it was only like 7am!

~Now on with the fun we had in Idaho Falls~
Nicky had Hunters birthday party a little early so Coop could go, they had so much fun thanks Nicky! She made this cute baseball cake
Tatiana helping Cade up to the slide at Leos
VROOOOOM!
All the kiddies
Tatiana helping Cade up to the slide at Leos
VROOOOOM!
All the kiddiesUhhh.... please ignore Coopers finger up his nose (we are working on it)
Hunter, Cade, and Cooper
Out at Beckie's house "the farm" The kids had so much fun seeing the cows, horses, goat, and dog. Thanks Becky!
Hunter, Cade, and Cooper
Out at Beckie's house "the farm" The kids had so much fun seeing the cows, horses, goat, and dog. Thanks Becky!Coop got stuck in a BIG drift
Goat... that's what they call her/him? :0)
Cooper and Hunter talking with the horses
The cows LONG tongue kinda freaked Cade out
We had so much fun in IF, crazy trip home and all!
Goat... that's what they call her/him? :0)
Cooper and Hunter talking with the horses
The cows LONG tongue kinda freaked Cade out
We had so much fun in IF, crazy trip home and all!
By Monday we were defiantly ready to come home and see daddy, we missed him so much!
Home sweet home :0)
~now time to get ready for a "real" date tonight babysitter and all! HOW EXCITING!!!

6 comments:
Glad to see you got home-- wow what a journey! I had a great time seeing you! Next time I'm in WAshington -- I'll for sure head over!
Can I just say how horrible that whole getting home thing sounded?!? I am surprised we weren't in Boise over that weekend, and couldn't help you out! The whole car seats thing has to be the most dramatic. My favorite is that you managed a picture of it admist all the frustration! If ever you are lost in good Old B-ToWN please call me and I will help:-) Have fun tonight on your date. Those cookies are pretty awesome!
Seriously what a nightmare start to your trip. I hate when your traveling alone and things like that happen it's the worse. Glad evrything turned out good in the end. I havn't been to I.F. in so long so sad:(. Have a fun date night and don't get to crazy.
I'm sorry you had such a hard time getting home. Next time take names, it helps when you get a different answer from someone...yes we learned this the hard way! The boys are adorable. Hope you enjoyed your "real" date. They are fun to have ever once in awhile as well :)
oh my chy...i think i would have truly lost it. and i only have 1 kid. should have called me...i could have directed ya to walmart. you are super mom! looks like you had so much fun in i.f. it is always soooo nice to be with family! gotta love leos! : ) cute pics...you are all soooo darn cute!
Wow, ug, and holy cow, CRAZY trip home. Soo glad you made it though. Way to so super-mom!!! So, the heart cheesecakes were so yummy. You spoiled me. I only shared one (yes, that means I ate 4 myself over the last 3 days) shhh, don't tell though. Hmm, wonder why when I stepped on the scale this morning I had gained 3 pounds this weekend??? - Your boys are so cute! I'm glad you had a fun IF trip! :0)
Post a Comment