January 27, 2009

That was too much fun!!!

I got this website off of Seriously Shellie's blog http://www.photofunia.com/


Cooper on a Mini Cooper... he he!




I've always wanted to be a tattoo :0D

8 comments:

Laura Lou said...

sooo cool! I'm totally doing that!!

Ashley said...

That's so funny. With everyone being able to do this kind of editing, it will be hard to know what is and isn't real right?

Anonymous said...

lol! You made me choke on my gum when I saw the Chy tattoo, right on!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lorie said...

I not sure I like the Tattoo- I would think Justin would be a little jealous!!!! I love you Mom. PS> you know me I hate tatto's even for fun.

Rebecca said...

that's too funny

Mindy Barker said...

Hey sorry we did't get to meet up. I didn't get your text until we got back to Utah. My phone was dead so when I plugged it in I saw that you had texted. Maybe we can meet up during the 4th of July. It's hard when you're only home for a couple of days because family usually wants to do stuff all the time. Yours is probably the same way. Oh well. Hope you had a nice trip. I will talk to you later.