I HATE the dentist. I have not been for 7 YEARS! (I know, I know) The last time I went I had a root canal, they had that dam thing on my mouth (you know the plastic rubbery thingy that is meant to stop stuff from going down your throat... I think?) Well they gave me too much gas and I threw up (in the dam) I was alone in the room gagging on my own barf for like 20min. when the nurse FINALLY came in the room I was bawling, she started to cry with me. She washed my hair out in the sink and sent me home. Not to mention when I was like 12 my dentist DRILLED my tongue open, and then stitched it up (it was NOT numb)hence the 7 years I've been avoiding it.
Yuck sorry for that story.
I was relieved to only have one problem tooth, but I have to get it pulled! So now I have to wait until MARCH to get into the Oral Surgeon so I can be put out via IV, sounds fun huh! not really

10 comments:
Oooh the dentist is soo much fun-- I don't hate it-- I love the gas-- i hate the price of that wonderful high-- but I've never minded going- except now my jaw locks open-- fun huh! Sorry about having to have your tooth out-- I had a wisdom tooth pulled a couple of months ago-- oh so fun! But at least you'll be asleep! Dreaming of warm islands!
I would hate the dentist too if I had stories like those. Good luck:). Being put out is the best it feels like you just closed your eyes for a minute and your done.
Oh Chy...I feel your pain. I HATE the dentist too! I've been there with the root canals. That is a sad story. 7 years, that has to be a record! :) Hope everything gets better!
Eww and yuck. What an awful experience. This one will be much better I'm sure, especially since they will give you the GOOD drugs. That will be delightful. No worries. You have already had the bad (nay, I say horrible) dentist experience. All the rest will be better than that!!
Oh my heck I remember when we were little and you had stitches in your tongue.
Okay, I never want to go to the dentist again and my appointment is Monday!! You crack me up... I got your blog address from your mom over Christmas. it's so fun to keep up with everyone this way. I still need to convince the restof my family to get going on it. You have the cutest family and it's good to see your doing so well. Missed seeing you over Christmas!! Your cousin Heather :)
Funny how you posted about the dentist..we are due to go. I've never really had a problem 2 cavaties my entire life...until I had 2 babies and don't drink milk or take calcium(I'm working on this one) yeah 6 in one visit..I felt sick. I'm sorry that you have had bad visits. Ben has the bad mouth in our house and right now all of Bracken's teeth are falling out...maybe I can put it off a few more months :)
agh!!!
Just thought I better clear up Chy's blog. It was her tounge that the dentist cut in half and it really was cut all the way in half. So bad that it had to be stitch back together . I love you sweet heart sorry about the dentist. Love Mom
That sounds as good as my story about my eye!
Post a Comment