December 15, 2008

The happiest place on earth!


First I want to say THANK YOU SOOO MUCH mom and dad this was the BEST Christmas gift EVER!!! I took a million pictures and these are just a couple, pay no attention to the randomness:0)


This was a really cool restaurant we ate at, each family got to eat in their own CAR, while watching a movie, how cool is that!



The Osborn Spectacle Of Lights... it was really cool, they even had artificial snow machines on the roof to make it snow in FL!





Our hotel... nothing better than looking out your window and seeing palm trees :0)


In front of Magic Kingdom a poinsettia mickey

Cade was not so sure about the characters
Entertained by putting the roll basket on his head

Waiting for the tram



The castle looked AMAZING!!! This picture didn't do it justice.


The tea cups ( they make me SOOO sick. I don't do circles, LOVE roller coasters but NO circles)
Coopers FAVORITE ride "Thunder Mountain" we counted and he went on it over 20 times!



One of the many HUGE Christmas trees

Yeah I know I look pregnant... I'm not.
10 year IUD baby! Not to say that I'm not baby hungry :~/
Cooper and his trains!



It rained LIKE CRAZY one of the days. We all bought ponchos ($8 bucks each.. what a rip) and made the best of it. It turned out to be in our favor... no lines!


Mom, Dad, T.J., Paige, and Jodi coming in from the rain for lunch, they were drenched!

Weeee!!!

Sleeping babies
Cade, Sam, and Paige

The little boys were not sure what to think of Goofy and Pluto



Silly kid!

Tree of Life at Animal Kingdom

Sassy little Paige
my kind of girl! Cooper, Hunter, and Ethan



Entertainment at a YUMMY African restaurant




Cade the pirate...arrrr mate!





On the way home :( all good things have to come to an end
those are two cute bums if you ask me!


Racing their bags through the airport... it brought back memories from the movie "Home Alone" Welcome Home!
Look at all that snow!


You can't see it very well but there is A LOT of snow on our driveway!Now back to real life, it was sure fun while it lasted!
Again thanks Mom and Dad it was truly an AMAZING trip!

10 comments:

Beckie said...

Looks like tons of fun-- ! super jealous! But glad you had a great time
Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

Seeing this makes me sooo excited to go...we have to wait until March. Jace is now excited to go see the characters, he's a big goofy fan! Merry Christmas to you all!(and happy bday justin on the 17th...don't ask me why, I just can't seem to forget bdays ;) )

Ashley said...

Wahoo! I am so glad it went well. I am sure the snow was a welcome homecoming! Still laughing about seeing you on the freeway, so random!

Amy said...

Wow how fun! You don't look prego either just super cute! Glad you had fun you guys have way more snow than us but it is only a high of 19 degrees here this week ouch!

Amy said...

Wow how fun! You don't look prego either just super cute! Glad you had fun you guys have way more snow than us but it is only a high of 19 degrees here this week ouch!

Carling Family said...

Looks like you had a great trip! I bet the weather felt so good. The pictures are so cute. By the way you so don't look prego. I am sure it was a rude awaking to come back to the snow.

Woods: said...

LOVE IT! I'm so glad you had such a fun trip! Love the pictures! You are looking so darling! Prego? NOT at all! You are really so so cute! The boys are adorable! Oh I LOVE that castle! Such a fun post!

Laura Lou said...

FANTASTIC - so super jealous!! I'm glad you shared your photos. What fun! I'm so glad you all had a good time. Sooo sorry you had to come back to arctic temps and the ickies . . .glad you are feeling better!

Jamie said...

How fun! I LOVE Disneyland :) Cute pics!

Stephens Family said...

Ok, I just noticed Coops sweatshirt....we bought Dylan the same one! : ) Funny!!