December 01, 2008

Are you ready?

So I got the tree up BEFORE we went to Boise for Thanksgiving (which goes against everything in me, whats up with not celebrating Thanksgiving in stores???? What a crock!) ONLY because I knew I had a plate full of things to get done before DISNEY WORLD!
I Wish I could focus a little more on the ward Christmas party which I'm in charge of but I seriously feel like a giddy little girl waiting to go the Disney World.
FOCUS Chy FOCUS!!!
I keep listening to the Forgotten Carols hoping it will put me in the right spirit to plan a fabulous, spiritual party but I'm feeling a little blaa... hopefully it will come together.

Don't mind the blur, my camera is getting old.

This is our calender count down uncle Chris sent to us to put on the fridge... he's SO COOL!
Seriously...5 days!!!!!!!



Really this kid runs the joint. He's got the Coke, computer, chair..... I should put him to work;)
I probably should enforce a dress code though :0/


I have several vinyl orders I need to fill, get me and the kids a TB test for preschool, PACK, go to Tri Cities (1 hour away) to get some things for the Christmas party, FINISH PLANNING THE CHRISTMAS PARTY, have a committee meeting for the Christmas party (get a committee!!!), clean-laundry-clean again...humm I can think of a million things I need to do this week but here I sit bloggin' away.
I should go.



9 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't believe how quickly your vacation is approaching. It will be so fun though, I can't wait to hear all about it. Hope that the Christmas party goes well. I still can't believe you are in charge of it all! I am officially on team GO CHY!

Beckie said...

Hooray on getting your tree up-- I'm still debating on whether we'll put one up this year or stick with our tradition of being Bah humbugs! To much effort! We did it the first year we were married, and I did it the second year-- and that is it! No more! I'm soo excited you are going to Florida-- Kenny Chesney's new christmas song, says all i want is a tan for Christmas- that's you !! i'm sure your Christmas party will go off without a hitch-- all your stuff does-- you're amazing!

Nick and Mary Beth said...

OK I am so jealouse you are going to Disney world! I hope you have a blast! don't get too stressed- HAVE FUN!!! BTW Cade is super adorable!

Laura Lou said...

Okay, Chy, the kids don't need a TB test, only you. . .just thought I'd fyi that tidbit. Love the Christmas tree and the Christmas party ideas are so great. It will be absolutely fantastic; I have no doubt!!

Mindy Barker said...

wow, in charge of the ward Christmas party huh. You've got your plate full. Do you have a big ward? I'm sure it will turn out fabulous. Have fun at Disney!

Janae said...

I was talking to Jason about your idea for a Hot Chocolate bar and we both agree that our ward's christmas party's suck! We LOVED your idea, and I'm even going to try and convince our RS, I'm on the enrichment committee, to do something like that for our RS Christmas party. You'll do fine, stop stressing, and get ready for a FANTASTIC trip to FLORIDA!

Woods: said...

FUNNY! You are funny. I'm so excited for you and your unbelievable trip! 3 DAYS! Woohoo! That's hard that you have the stress of the Ward Party on top of getting ready for your big trip! You'll get it all done for sure...just stop reading this and go pack! :) Have an AWESOME trip and take lots of pics!

Amy said...

oh Chy...I love you! I made a chain to count down for Disneyland, yeah 100 days...we've got a LONG ways to go. I'm sure that everything will go fine with the Christmas party. I like Kade's dress code, I'm all for comfys :) Have fun in Disney World!

The Sommer Family said...

Wow, you are having a blast right now I just know it. It was sooooo great to see you over thanksgiving. You are such an amazing person and friend, I totally love you! Kiss Goofy for me!