November 02, 2008

Halloween!

The Backyardagins song was all I could find on playlist but I wanted to play the song "Eureka" from Backyardagins because on all our trips this week Justin and I have the whole CD memorized (you think I'm kidding huh) the kids LOVED it, and really its not that bad. After we got all done trick-or-treating and Coop got all his candy he was like "eureka you find what you seeka" a line from the song. Justin and I had a good laugh.

Now this is my knight in shinning armor! Isn't he sooo cute!

Cooper as bumble bee the transformer and Brock his buddy as a ninja

Our spoooooky treats

Home made bread and chili a must before trick-or-treating

Cade is wondering where all the candy went???? check the floor buddy

dinner was good to Cade



After a long day and night of trick-or-treating



This if from tonight, we pile all the blankets we have in front of the couch and play "tackle" it gets kind of crazy but we always have so much fun!
Coop in motion!




Cades new way of watching TV????


9 comments:

Mindy said...

How fun! Your boys look so cute! And what a good mommy you are for making those spooky treats! This is the second year in a row that I bought a mix for Halloween cupcakes- and this is the second year in a row that I didn't make them....

Woods: said...

Oh I love the costumes! LOVE THEM! So darling! I love the tackling family room! That is something that we need to do!

Ashley said...

Coop is such a man with his shirt off:-) Glad you had a fun halloween, you are so fun to do traditions like chilli and bread, yummy treats, and your fall decor on your table was so cute. We'll be back in W.W.W soon, can't wait to see you sometime.

Amy said...

Looks like fun love there costumes. When Coop said he was going to be a bumble bee that is what I thought he ment. That cosutme is way cooler.

Carling Family said...

Looks like you had a fun halloween. The kids look so cute in there costumes. I need to start the chili and homeade bread tradition it looked yummy. Miss you all!

Stephens Family said...

Chy, you honestly have the cutest boys!!! They are too adorable. Love the picture of Cade watching t.v. Whatever works buddy!! Good stuff!

Stephens Family said...

Chy, you honestly have the cutest boys!!! They are too adorable. Love the picture of Cade watching t.v. Whatever works buddy!! Good stuff!

Amy said...

They really are some cute boys! We don't have the homemade bread, but do have the taco soup tradition and then try to make a few spooky treats to go with it! Love the background...us Jorgensen's must think alike :)

~The Dippold's said...

How fun!! Those are cute Halloween treats. There is nothing like homemade bread and chili!! Yummy!! :)