So I sometimes have bad days and don't want to do anything I get frustrated that I have to exercise wishing "why cant I just be one of those skinny girls who don't have to worry about weight" or why do I even bother giving my kids a bath they are filthy 10 min. into the day anyway. Why do I clean my house the laundry and dishes just keep coming!
Hummmm.... you ever have days like this?
Well here lately when I find myself pitting myself, I cant help but think of my friend Amy's good friend Carol. I personally don't know her but I've heard so much about her, and man I count my blessings a little more these days. When I think about giving up while jogging or cleaning, or on having patients with the kids I just have to stop and realize how lucky I am to be able to do any of it, some people would do anything to be in my spot even if its pushing yourself through mile 11 (FOR CRAP SAKE!) or cleaning the toilets...be thankful
please check this link out, it has helped me put a little more perspective in life
KNDU TV Tri-Cities News Story
http://www.kndu.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=2908670&at1=News&h1=Kennewick%20Woman
here is their family blog... its a tear jerker so read it when you have time and everyone is in bed;)
http://sccsdecker.blogspot.com/
Hummmm.... you ever have days like this?
Well here lately when I find myself pitting myself, I cant help but think of my friend Amy's good friend Carol. I personally don't know her but I've heard so much about her, and man I count my blessings a little more these days. When I think about giving up while jogging or cleaning, or on having patients with the kids I just have to stop and realize how lucky I am to be able to do any of it, some people would do anything to be in my spot even if its pushing yourself through mile 11 (FOR CRAP SAKE!) or cleaning the toilets...be thankful
please check this link out, it has helped me put a little more perspective in life
KNDU TV Tri-Cities News Story
http://www.kndu.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=2908670&at1=News&h1=Kennewick%20Woman
here is their family blog... its a tear jerker so read it when you have time and everyone is in bed;)
http://sccsdecker.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
The horses name is Chyene (sp?) but we call her Chy. Dave does that face at work all the time and I guess all the guys get totally creeped out and won't even look at him! The guys at work were teasing Roudy and Dave telling them it was going to be like broke back mountain, so that pic was for them! And you don't look like a horse. Hello- you've lost almost 20 pounds. I bet you're looking freakin hot!
Thanks so much for sharing those links. It definitely helps put life back in check. It is crazy how "hard" we think we have it and then realize life seems pretty good. How do you know them?
I agree with you 100% everyone has those days and feelings, and they're normal, but it's always good to get some perspective on what's good in life. You are such a positive outgoing person and we are trying to see if we can all go to Boise early so we can watch you run, so I HOPE the 11 mile goes well. Can't wait to see you in awhile for Coopers bday!
Post a Comment