October 06, 2008

A couple items of business


I'm not really into fundraising when I have to sell crap, (or should I say stuff) but this one is not so bad;0) Coopers co-op preschool is fundraising for this school year, and this is what we are selling. I've been told both items are really YUMMY and make good gifts for neighbors or just a yummy treat for your own family.

No pressure....SERIOUSLY NO PRESSURE, see that's why I hate the whole fundraising thing but this one is for a good cause....my Coop man!



They will come frozen and are $10 each. Our co-op will be able to keep $4 for each one sold!

Butter Braids - thaw, rise and bake in oven. One large braid fills a 9x13 pan.
Flavors:
Cinnamon,
Cherry,
Apple,
Cream Cheese
Raspberry
Caramel Roll (9 count)
Blueberry Cream Cheese


Pastry Puffins - bake from frozen. Each package has 12 puffins.
Flavors:
Cinnamon,
Chocolate,
Cream Cheese,
Strawberry Cream Cheese,
Blueberry Cream cheese,
Apple

The fundraiser is now open for selling and will close on October 21st. We will receive the order on November 14th and can determine a time to deliver then. Just in time for those holidays!! We are supposed to collect the money at the time of the order. We will accept cash, or you can make checks out to "Dayton Parent Co-Op Preschool". If you live far away and you want some just send me a check and I'll send you the goods! if you have questions or want to order any please email me at: www.jcjorgensen4@hotmail.com THANKS!!!



A little side note~ I usually don't like to toot my own horn but...TOOT! TOOT! I ran 10mi and HELLO runners hi! I felt like I could lift a car... not really but I was pretty pumped up ;0) Not a big deal to some of you, but I was excited!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

That stuff looks so yummy! 10 more pounds and I might be able to enjoy a bite. *sigh*.

Congrats on running 10 miles! I can't even begin to imagine what that would feel like! Keep it up!

Amy said...

I so agree with mindy on her comments! Would love to help out, but my neice is a PRO at getting me to buy stuff from her,so I just bought a tub of cookie dough, great for dieting, I know! Congrats on the 10 mi, I don't think I could even come close! You're gonna do great in your race!

Amy said...

Its crazy how having 2 kids did that to me. yeah, while Mindy was doing boot camp, I was using a personal trainer...she made me run.grrr! I'm abt 6 lbs from my goal weight and if I can go more, I'll be totally thrilled!

Stephens Family said...

I want some!!!! Looks so yummy and will make good neighbor gifts. I am all about supporting the Coop man! I am going to email you what I want! : )

Mindy said...

Holy Crap! I didn't know you had lost that much! That's awesome! Now I feel stupid for blogging about it while you are quietly enjoying your weight loss! I guess I should have figured you were losing some major poundage with all the running you were doing!