September 03, 2008

Yep you guessed it....

We are moving AGAIN...
I'm going to pretend that I'm SUPER excited about it.
Parts of it I am, but other parts not so much :-/
I HATE this song but unfortinatly it has been stuck in my head for the last 9 moves... yep we counted them today, 9 moved in 7 years thats got to be a record of some kind:)
So... to be continued until after the move, yeaaah (can you feel my excitement)

10 comments:

Janae said...

You guys are moving pros! I'll be sure to call you next time we move for tips! and HOORAY that you don't have to work for a jerk & you get your adorable hubby home more! :0) When's the big move?

Amy said...

That stinks! Hope things will at least go smoothly for you. Good Luck!

Ashley said...

Man, we are so bummed about it! What will I do without you Chy, you're so outgoing and fun. We'll just have to get together everytime you come into town, and vice versa. I am thinking your in I.F. now but let us know how we can help. Or how Nolan can help:-)

Amy Springen said...

NO COMMENT!!!!!!!!

Mindy said...

Good for you for doing what you think is best for your family, even if it's not the easiest choice. If this doesn't work out, heck, you can always move again... :)

Woods: said...

You guys will be okay. I'm sorry though. I hate moving too. We are going on our 10th move in 7 1/2 years next month. It's hard to be excited but think of all the new people you will meet. You are such a people person and so good at making friends. Good luck with the move and know that so many people are praying for you and thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, moving sucks. But we have your moving record beat. We have been married 6 years and just moved our 10th time and are moving again soon. That will be 11 moves in 6 years! Good luck with everything!

Amy said...

I am sure that was a hard decision for you both to make...but it must have felt like the right one for both of you! Good luck and if you just put a smile on...you'll feel much better about things! Good luck to you, if I lived closer, I would help you out! :)

Amy said...

ps////How is Cooper and his teeth?

Sidney said...

Dude I feel your pain!!! We have moved 8-9 times as well in the last 8 years and have another one to go!!! So what is it that Justin does anyway? I'm sure you've already told me, but small children=loss of memory!!!!Sorry you have to move, but just keep that smile on your face! I hear you on getting out of debt...it's a big pain!!!