September 11, 2008

Coops teeth and lots of fun in IF

We are in IF and trying to fit everything in, its getting a little crazy but we are having tonz of fun! We have been really lucky to fit in Justin's parents 50th Anniversary, my family reunion, AND Coops dental surgery, WHEEW its been a little cRaZy! I also got to spent some QUALITY time with Kate and Steph just doing girl stuff you know going out to ice cream while talking about losing weight.... every girl needs friends like them! LOVE YOU GUYS:)
We are starting to miss Justin a lot I just wish he could take a week off everytime we come to IF, things are always better with him... we miss you and love you!!!
Enjoy the TV while the kids are away:)
We had a sleep over with all the little boys, they were so good for me and we had lots of fun. They spent most of the night pretending Cade was a monster and running from room to room hiding under the bed covers. Cade had no idea he was the monster of course but he was loving that they were giving him so much attention. This is Coop before his dental surgery, at first he was not thrilled about having to wear the gown, socks, or the hospital bracelet but I had him convinced that the cape was for super hero's and the hospital bracelet was just like the ones at the carnival and if he took it off he could not ride on the COOL bed with wheels! He was so sweet that morning, we had to leave the house at 6am and when I went down to get him he was standing at the bottom of the stairs ready to go.... wheew! I was worried he would wake up grumpy.
This is right after his surgery they fixed 17 teeth! He had 4 root canals on the right side and 1 on the left.... ehhhh I was sure he would be in a lot of pain but he was more worried about the little finger clamp thingy to measure oxygen, they put it on his toe which he accidentally got squished in the door the night before I'm sure he will lose his toenail it was a bad one, so we switched toes and then he kept trying to pull his IV out. I DON'T BLAME HIM:) this was his smile...:-(
The minute Grandma Jorgensen brought his blanket in from my car he was sleeping like a rock, thank goodness for grandmas AWESOME blankets!
Family reunion on my side of the family
Coop and Justin playing volleyball... notice Coop is in mid air he thought this picture was AWESOME!
Cade on the jumper
My parents know how to throw a party:)
Billie Jean and Verns (Justin's parents) 50th Anniversary... it was very beautiful
CONGRATULATIONS your such an awesome example to all of us, THANKS!
Coop sacked out at the anniversary party.......I know I know what a party animal!


Cade has been teething, molars I think (yeah whats with my kids and teeth lately??)he has been super grumpy the last couple of days but Tatiana my niece had him laughing and smiling in no time! He loves her:)

9 comments:

Amy said...

Poor Cooper and his teeth hope he is feeling better and glad that it went well. So sad I'm not in I.F. right now my hubby's been gone all week ahhh! Those little boys are to cute makes me want one...mmm.

Ashley said...

You're such a great mom to make everything more fun and with purpose. I am so glad that the teeth stuff is done and past you now. Hopefully Cooper recovers well. Can't wait to see you when you get back, and we need to help you move!!

Jamie said...

What a tough little boy! That's just like kids to be worried about the little stuff like the finger clamp. How long are in IF for?

Anonymous said...

Poor Cooper and Chy! You are a running machine if you were clear over by my house! You're right, I probably would have talked to you for a long time if you would have stopped :). Michele Blatter is probably the only one you know on the list running the half. Is there a website to sign up?
You rock!
Jules

Amy said...

Good job on the tooth thing. I know all about that..Bracken had his tonsils out when he was 5 and it was the WORST! He couldn't swallow so he just kept on crying. When we finally got home, he was bouncing off the walls. Your parents really do know how to throw a party...looks like you have had a great week!

Stephens Family said...

Okay, so my sister and I were on the phone and I was looking at your blog and we must know what was wrong with little Cooper's teeth?! Poor little man! I hope he is feeling better!

Chy said...

Cooper has "soft spots" all over his teeth. I had them when I was little. Where ever there is a soft spot there is a cavity. Along with a bunch of other stuff. His teeth went from not great to REALLY bad quick. bummer huh:(

Nick and Mary Beth said...

Chy I am so jelouse you are in IF. I actually am supposed to be going up there on Thursday but we'll see. Your little boys are so cute! I can't believe we all have kids now... how crazy!!! Anyway, you asked where in UT I live and I live in a little town Eagle Mountain City. Its quiet but reall really far away from EVERYTHING! I kinda hate it! :(

The Sommer Family said...

It was so wonderful to see you and the boys. It almost feels like you never left when we hang out but then your gone again :(. I hope you had a safe trip home. We sure love and miss you guys like crazy. I love the comment about eating ice cream and talking about losing weight, somethings never change! I'll email the soup recipe to you tomorrow!