August 08, 2008

Tag I'm it!

10 Years Ago... Still workin on a picture


ok forget the picture is anyone noticing that number on the right is getting smaller???... I AM!! YIKES!






5 Years Ago...





One year ago (this is more like 2years ago)...
Justin's graduation:)
Day at the sand dunes!




5 Things on My To do List:

1. Mow the lawn

2. Vinyl for fire station

3. Make Mexican dip for hospital BBQ tomorrow.

4. Service van

5. Figure out what cake I'm going to make on Cades Birthday which is on Tuesday... so sad how did he get so big:(. Ideas are welcome!


5 Bad Habits:

1. Procrastination

2. Picking at my face

3. snacking on junk

4. saying yes to much, I'm such a pushover.

5. buying things when they are on sale regardless if I NEED it our just WANT it.


5 Places I've lived:

1. Provo, UT

2. Idaho Falls, ID

3. Pocatello, ID

4. Walla Walla, WA

5.




5 Things People Don't Know About Me:

1. I HATE LOUD SLOPPY EATERS!!!!

2. I want to get into gardening when Justin and I get older, its very interesting to me but I know NOTHING about it.

3. I am so scared to get pregnant far away from home, I get so stinkin sick I don't know how I could handle it without my family. And NO we are not trying or even thinking about it yet:)

4. I love a good workout and the feeling of bettering my health... you could not tell by looking at me:)

5. I'm death afraid of speaking in sacrament my voice gets all shaky and I cry uncontrollably I'm sure no one understands a word.



5 People I tag:

1. Mom (you better do it ma!)
2. Nicky
3. Becky
4. Steph
5. Amy

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm with you on speaking in church. That is cruel punishment in my opinion, but I Have tons of respect for those that do it.

Stephens Family said...

Geez, you guys are one hot couple...that picture on the beach is awesome!

the-olson-clan said...

cute little get-to-know you facts! I love how honest you are! Being pregnant away from home would be very hard especially with two other kids. I laughed at your to do list (mowing the lawn) I do that at my house too! Josh says it's good for me! ha! ha!

Janae said...

I hate loud sloppy eaters too! I told my cousin when we were teenagers he needed to chew with his mouth closed and he got sooo mad at me! I don't think he's actually talked to me since..I'm not kidding. He's weird like that. I love seeing the old photos of you guys. Crazy how time flies by, I just think I sounded like an official old person. Ouch!

Mindy said...

Chy- so how is the running coming? I admire you for even trying! Redfish is by Stanly. You go to Arco, then to Mackay, then to Challis, then you follow the river for about an hour and a half to Stanly. It's about a 4 & 1/2 hour trip, but we go for at least a week to make it worth the drive! I thought the family pic turned out cute, too, for not showering or putting on makeup! The squirrels are way friendly! If you ever make it there be sure to bring a HUGE bag of peanuts. I kept my kids entertained for days! :) It's nice to be back to the blogging world! :)