Cade is one today!
I'm not so sure I'm excited about that, can I have a do-over it went to fast???
Here are ten things about my sweet baby boy.
1: So very sweet and cuddly
2: He melts my heart EVERY TIME he smiles.

3: He is defiantly determined
4: He clearly loves his daddy and brother!

5: His sweet little spirit touches everyone he comes in contact with
6: his little personality is so fun and enjoyable
7: Although he still wakes up several times a night I love to just hold him and look at his beautiful little face.
8: He LOVES to be outside and take in some sun!

9: Baby food is not for him! Bring on the steak and potatoes!
Happy Birthday Cade we love you!
12 comments:
I cannot believe he's 1 already! It seems like you guys just moved not too long ago, but I guess it's been close to a year, too. WOW time flys!
ps. he IS very cute! :)
Chy! You rock, thanks for adding my blog to your list. I'm still trying to figure out how to do that. I love your blog. I hope Cade had a good birthday. Jules
Oh so cute!!! Happy Birthday sweet chubby cheeks Cade!!
I agree it goes to fast. He is such a cute little boy. I want a do-over with Bryn too.
I think he is sooo cute too! He really will break girls hearts one day..he already does. Happy B-Day Cade! When's baby # 3 coming?
Ha Ha Janae!
Wheres your baby #3??? :)
Happy Birthday Cade! I cannot believe he is already one, time goes by way to fast. He is such a cutie. I remember when he was born and then we both moved :(. It really seemed like yesterday.
You are so right about that smile. What a heart-breaker!
Time does go way to fast! My baby will be 3 on sunday...Enjoy every moment...they are gone too quickly!
My baby #3 isn't coming ANY time soon because I still have an almost 2 year old who still doesn't sleep through the night!!! GRR! Baby #3 SCARES me tremendously! I'm super nervous for that time to come. I'm hoping you'll do it first and then let me know how it is. :0) Come on, be a team player!
Happy Belated Bday Cadster! Big hugs from us! I didnt know he and my mom shared the same Birthday! I will get it on my calendar for sure
Hugs,Tiff
Post a Comment