Our ward camp out was this weekend and we had a lot of fun. I always wish these things were longer than 1 night and half a Saturday. The kids had a lot of fun playing tug-a-war, blind man pudding feed, making pioneer dolls.
All in all it was a great weekend!
It kept him entertained.
Later that night at home Cooper and Justin were
practicing for the circus apparently,
CrAzY boys:) don't mind the messy house.
10 comments:
Cute Boys is right. Cooper looks the same to Kenna she looked over my shoulder and said, It's My Friend Mom! They are so cute. I am on the Activities commitee for our ward and I am using the blind budding bit so funny!
Looks like the campout was fun. I really wanted to take Ady this year, maybe we will just have to take our baby with us. Ady loved watching the video. He is going to be a male cheerleader, just kidding. Very cute to watch.
I remember when my dad used to do that to me when I was little and I SERIOUSLY thought we should join the circus. Fun times!! The ward campout looked fun. I'm not sure our ward does that?
How fun, I wish we could have made it, and I am so glad that it all turned out well....dolls and all.
Looks like fun! I'm glad you found us..... maybe we could all get together this week, either just to let the kids play or for dinner or desert! Let me know when you are free!
You have such a cute and fun family! It looks like you guys had a blast! I can't remember the last time I went camping... pretty sad considering I LOVE IT!
How funny! I did that with my nephews all of the time. They are now WAY taller than me!! He just needs to hit his high V and say GOOOO BRONCOS!! : ) Cute pics!
I miss you so much! I just had to get that out. Anyway...I hope all is well, I finally updated. So...I will call you soon! I can't believe Cade is almost one!
Hey Chy. I am good. I miss you too. What have you been up to? I love the forward e-mails you send to me. I send them to my family. So keep them coming. We went and stayed at Josh's parents cabin last night. It was sooo much fun. They have four-wheelers so we did that and we tried to fish. We aren't so good at that. We never catch anything because we are all impatient. Anyway, drop me a line. Love ya!
I love the video of Coop and Justin, do you remember when we did a Circus in the back yard at your house?? We had the whole thing goin', tickets, acts.. Grandma and Grandpa, your parents and mine were the crowd.. I don't actually remember the circus itself but I do remember all the before had preporations we made..
Tiff
Post a Comment