So this looks safe right???
Well.... Apparently Cade can climb in the wagon all by himself now and...



The pictures don't give it justice, its a
doosy! We went to
Walmart last night and I kept feeling like people were staring at me like I beat my children. The worse part is he keeps bonking it on everything:( Bonked head and all he is still just so dang cute!
6 comments:
don't feel bad, we've had many of those! Bracken fell downt the stairs at 8 months and had to go to the er...they accused us of child abuse...and of course he hit it on EVERYTHING! Jace has had his fair share as well.
oh..i totally forgot about the granny panties...thanks for the great laugh!
Oh Cade, what a trooper, that is quite the goose egg. I know what you mean with the accusing looks people give. But it is probably all in our heads. You're a great momma!
Man, I remember when Dylan was learning to walk and was getting into EVERYTHING and I swear, he had a constant cut, scrap or goose egg!! He fell all of the time no matter how closely I watched him. Hey, it's how they learn, right? Just try to avoid the hospital and you'll be A-OK! : )
Hi babe, I did not even see the goose egg just that beautiful smile!!!!!! In case you don"t remember you got a few of those your self - you also got a pretty good one on your leg while playing baseball while carring this little one. Love You all!
Oh Chy, he is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I just want to squeeze his sweet little cheeks and give him KISSES!! I miss you!
Post a Comment