June 15, 2008

Nothing says Happy Fathers Day like Daddy dressed in drag!

So Justin was asked to race in the drag races in this big event called "All Wheels Weekend" in Dayton, he said sure sounds fun! Then when they had him hooked they told him that there was an attire all the racers had to wear. Well needless to say it was a VERY ENTERTAINING WEEKEND! Justin is the grandma looking lady in the pink with a very tasteful pink hat, next to the fairy! ;)This is the BEAUTIFUL Lady's strutting their stuff down main street! Justin was hiding behind the big lady in the moo moo.So this guy... or should I say lady REALLY should have closed his legs or put something on under his skirt! Yikes!This guy was having a LITTLE TO MUCH FUN, I'm sure along with a little to much to drink.CHICK FIGHT!We make one SMOKIN couple;0)Cade is eyeing those Cheetos.... just wait its coming Coopers FAVORITE MONSTER TRUCK



Lawn mower racing ... OF COURSE!


Cooper next to the Mini Cooper;0)
The Official General Lee
Cade was so pleased with himself when he stole Cooper's Cheetos, while Cooper was watching dad be a women:)

The official Drag Racer
Justin's fathers day grill! The guy at Home Depot assured me that it would only take me like 45 min to put the grill together..... try more like 4 hours and 2 sun burnt little boys! It was worth it though;) They Love their Daddy and I'm so grateful for him even if he dresses drag once a year!













11 comments:

Janae said...

That is too funny! I just saw this documentary on the British Channel last week where men liked to dress drag...it was HILARIOUS!! Tell Justin he'd better not get too comfortable in those high heels.
:0) It can be addicting, or so "the tranny's" say in Britain. Oh, and I LOVE that orange car! Very nice! You guys are a very cute family!!

Carling Family said...

Wow Justin looks pretty hot as a woman :). Those pictures are so funny I bet that was a lot of fun to go to. Hey by the way I would love it, if you came to visit me when I have my baby. Kory and I were just talking about how much we missed your little family. You need to bring Justin so Kory can have a golfing buddy.

The Sommer Family said...

Hey- Tell Justin that pink is definately his color. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Miss you tons!

Stephens Family said...

EH, I am speechless! Justin makes a pink robe and hat look GOOD!! Too funny!

Clyde Family said...

Justin i never new..haha We would love to get together with you guys. It is crazy that you live so close. DO you have a email address so i can email you?

Mindy said...

I'm kind of jealous (not that your husband is a drag queen :). I'm jealous that you live in this little town that seems like it always has something going on! How fun for you guys! See you in a couple weeks!

Clyde Family said...

to look at the modbe and buy from them me web site is www.clydesells.mymodbe.com
There is a big sell friday-monday

The Halls said...

Okay...so these pictures are so funny! What a fun event! You guys are cute as ever!

Ryan and Krystal said...

I love these pictures! How fun! That is sad that your family sold your ranch. That would have been a little spot of heaven I am sure. You are too kind, I wish I could say I still looked the same as I did in HS, but Thank You! When are you headed to IF?

Tiffany said...

HOLY HOT LADY!! Justin- pink is ALL YOU BUDDY!! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun!! Your boys are soooo darling! Love you and wish we could be there on the
5th to give you a huge hug..
Tiff

Mindy Barker said...

Justin looks hot as a woman. Tell him I'm jelous. We will be there on the 5th at 3! Can't wait to see you. Looks like your family is always up to something fun.