Cooper is REALLY EXCITED to see his grandparents so we decided to send them an early hello! He also thinks he can see grandma (I'm not sure which one?) through the camera lens, he kept asking me where she was. At the end he was mad and said "She cant hear me!". He was a little confused ;0) it was funny!
Justin has been teaching Cooper the punches we do in kickboxing class and he wanted to show them off!
Cade is getting around much quicker now a days, it seems like everyday he learns something new! I'll have to post again with some real crawling action!
10 comments:
chy! he's crawling! It's so fun when they progress like that! I swear it just happens so fast. How fun! Congrats to Cade, he's a big boy now! (well, kinda!) Tell Cooper I like his boxing skills! :)
I love you cooper and Cade and thanks for the movies and wonderful pictures
Oh so funny!! I love his voice. He is SOO mini Justin. They are both adorable. Love the boxing moves. Watch out!!
You should! I have a feeling it hits close to home for you, too. Little boys are so fun. Your's are so cute and look just like Justin!
MOM! I am so proud of you! You started a blog and left a comment on mine! Love you;0)
He is so cute- he really is a mini Justin! OH- you know the secret to getting a girl, don't you? :)
Wow I am impressed with Cooper's moves. He will be an expert in no time. That was funny about Cooper seeing his Grandma's. Ady does not get the concept that everyone has a different grandmas. My friend was leaving to see her parents and Ady's freind said he was going to see grandma. Ady begged me to let her go on the trip. Our friends left with her bawling:(. She was ready to go visit her grandma. It sucks living far from the grandmas.
Chy-
Your kids are so cute! I will be Idaho but not for the fourth. I will be there the week before. I am going to be there the 23rd,24th and the 25th. I don't know if you are going early at all, but it would be fun to see you!
Jess
Hey Chy Coop has the funniest personality I have never seen a 3 year old so animated!!! When you come on the 4th do you guys want to go camping??
That is so cute I love it! Those boys are too cute how fun. It's so hard to live away from family maybe will make it back some day.
Post a Comment