So hospital bed racing is apparently the new thing in Dayton. Justin was in "The Parade of Real Sports" last Saturday and the hospital decided to race hospital beds of course! It was pretty funny. My camera was dying so the pictures are crapy, use your imagination!
THE FINISH LINE!
I personally thought it would have been better to put an elderly person from the nursing home in each bed, I mean come on... make it a challenge! If I was 90 I totally would have volunteered!
Some very amused spectators!

6 comments:
Chy, yea I am so excited about this new blog craze. So your family is so dang cute. Seriously cute boys. I guess when two people who are good looking hook up, only beauty can come from them. You look so happy. I am so glad I found you. I saw Justin at the hospital when you had your second boy, but I don't think he recognized me. My little sister Arika was having her second baby. Are you going to be in town for the fourth? For sure we have to get together. How is your family. What are you guys up to? Oh man the dentist thing is crazy. There are plenty of other things Mazzy puts up a fight about,like getting her hair done. As you can tell she never has her hair done. She hates it, and sadly that is what I went to school for. Three girls and no hair to do. I gotta say those were some great photos of you and Justin. It inspired me to put a picture of me and my husband on my blog. What a stunning couple you two make. hope to hear from you soon. p.s. I had so many cavities growing up and I have no idea how my girls escaped without cavities. love, audrey
So i have another blogging question. There is a song I want to put on my blog but it's not on playlist. Have any idea how to add songs to the playlist website?
Chy you guys look like you are always having so much fun!! It's a bummer we didn't ever hang out when you lived here!
I actually thought David Archuleta would win, too, but it doesn't matter. David Cook will always be my man! Looks like it's warm there in Washington. I'm jealous!
This looks like so much fun. I wish I could come up and visit you sometime. I will have to look into that. Airfare is getting expensive again. Cade's feet look just like Zander's. I can finally get shoes on him, but I have to always get velcroe or else they won't do up. Looks like you're having a great summer. Zander and I just got back from Salt Lake. We went and had lunch with Josh and finally got to see where he works. Talk to you later. Oh, we should plan a BBQ or something over the fourth with all our friends. I think I'm finally ready to see everyone. I don't know why I've been so weird. I was scared for some odd reason. But, I think I'm good now. Let me know what you think. Or we could even do a girls breakfast and leave the kids with the husbands. That might be fun. See ya!
Chy! You are so funny. K, the training program says 3 miles weights. That's not real clear, sorry! It's just to do some weight training AFTER your 3 miles. I just do it at home and all I have are some 5 lb free weights that I do a few different lifts with. But, if you are going to a gym, try the others that are listed on the training program sheet. I'm so proud of you for doing this! I'm so excited to watch your progress! PS. It sounds like a bunch of people are going home for the 4th. I'm actually going to be there for all of June and I'm thinking I should definitely stay for the 4th. So, if you guys get together...Let me know!
Post a Comment