May 22, 2008

CrAzY BoYs!!

Cooper gets a kick out of throwing the CLEAN laundry at Cade! The problem is that Cade enjoys it! This is why I can never keep my little place clean;)

3 comments:

Mindy Barker said...

Chy, your boys are cute. They look like they play really well together. Thanks for the advice on the potty training. He is doing better now. He's been going when I take him but he won't tell me when he needs to go. I guess that will come. We just got back from Idaho. We went up there for Memorial Day. We had fun but it rained a lot. It's always nice to come home though I do miss it there. I guess Emily is planning a 4th of July get together. That will be fun. Hope you had a great weekend.

Stephens Family said...

Oh, this is too cute!! I can't wait for Dylan to have a little bro or sis. Both your boys are stinkin' adorable and are a perfect combo of you and Justin. Love it!! Can't wait to see you guys over the 4th!

Amy said...

Chy they are adorable boys...i still say that boys are so much more fun and totally understand how nothing gets done around the house!