Today we spent a lot of the day at the park with Amy and her kids, Cooper and Brock of course found the dirt. Cade and Ella (the kiddos) got burnt Amy and I were not prepared for the sun I guess. I am loving the weather here, I'm not used to 82 degrees in April! Anyone who wants to visit is WELCOME!
Cooper was playing with the hose and I told him I was going to put Cade down for a nap... well when I came back down stairs he had striped down to his skibbys! Good thing he was in the BACK YARD!



3 comments:
Gotta love that warm weather!! : )
I am still so bewildered (if that is how you spell it) How you get much nicer weather than us. We only had a high of 70 still nice but not as nice as 82. Looks so fun and warm! Summer needs to hurry up.
I guess you guys will just have to come and visit! We need to come and visit you. I hear there is a cool indoor little theam park there?
Post a Comment