Shaun and his awesome kids came to visit for Easter! We had a lot of fun and Cooper really enjoyed having them to play with! Not to mention Abby was such a great helper for me!
For some reason this is his new smile?!?

I put this up in Coop's room today and I thought it was fun, so I thought I would share.

5 comments:
Looks like you had lots of fun! Hey when are you going to get a subscription widget??
:) Hugs
I love the lettering yours are so cute. Also did you paint that red wall I love the color?
The place came pre painted! How great is that and I LOVE lots of color!
Hi Chy. Hopefully you'll remember me. We were roommates for a brief stint back in Rexburg right before you got married. I saw your name on Tiff and Amy's blogs so I thought I'd say hi. Your family is adorable! I have 2 little boys as well and I know how crazy it can be! I love blogging and finding friends I haven't seen in years. Come check out my blog sometime. Oh yeah, this is Rachel by the way!:) Keep in touch!
We are in Boise for the time. We're planning on moving again this summer wherever Erik gets his internship. But while in Oregon we were in Albany which is about an hour south of Portland so we weren't by the border at all. Are you liking Washington? I love the northwest but Erik has a hard time with the rain. Since I grew up in Oregon I love the rain. Keep in touch! And by the way, I love the vinyl lettering you do. It's way cute!
Post a Comment