
Well Emily just randomly tagged everyone so I hope its ok that I take her up on it?!?!
All about Justin!
What is his name: Justin ( he prefers not to share his middle name most of the time) Jorgensen
How long have you been married: 6 years! CrAzY HUH!!!
How long did you date: This is funny because most people look at me like I'm crazy when I say 6 months, but hey when its right its right! We did go to high school together- not that we knew each other real well but a little.
How old is he: he just turned 28 this December
Who eats more sweets: ME for sure! He is more of a chips and salsa guy, although he does request that I make cookies often and he loves them hot out of the oven.
Who said I love you first: I just asked him & we cant remember for sure, but I do recall it being a big deal for me NOT to say it until I really meant it ( I dated some lamers!) and he recalls it being way over abused in high school and nonchalant so he didn't say it a lot while we dated only when he really meant it. But the first time I remember him saying it to me was in the Tan America parking lot while I was waiting to go tanning I remember being really excited that he might REALLY love me!
Who is taller? Him
Who can sing better? Him, I think he is good. Most of the time he is just messin around.
Who is smarter? Him once again! We have totally different takes on things and depending on the situation he is usually smarter.
Who does the laundry? Uh.. ME although I am not a fan of ironing!
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? I actually like to work in the yard but he usually insist he mow it. So I usually trim, sweep the walk, or pull weeds.
Who cooks dinner? Me and recently we have been watching the food network and he really wants to get crazy with every meal, which is kinda hard because I can be a picky eater, I'm trying to open up though !
Who is more stubborn? OH boy him for sure! I can be stubborn but he usually will not budge.
Who kissed who first? OK I kissed him first although he claims he was also making the move, WHATEVER!
Who proposed? He did~ at Tautphaus park we went on a picnic we stopped to get food at Taco Bell and he knew I was going to get a kids meal (because I always do) he snuck a ring in the happy meal bag for my toy! I took forever to actually notice it and when I did he was so calm and collected and he just said so will you marry me I thought he was kidding, because hello man of my dreams! Turns out he was serious.
Who has more siblings? He does I have 2 sisters and 1 brother and he has 3 sisters and 1 brother
Who wears the pants? It is usually him but once and a while I step in:)
OK you all are tagged!

3 comments:
You guys are cute! It was fun to read your love story. I had to laugh because I know what Justin's middle name is hehehehehehe!
Okay! You look so adorable! What are you guys doing all the way out in Washington? My hubby is actually coming out to Seattle for a one month rotation in June! It is one of our choices for residency! How crazy would that be?! Your boys are so so handsome! I am loving this!
Okay so I had no idea that, that is how he proposed!! How sweet, I miss you am Im so glad to learn all these fun little facts about you guys! And OH BOY!!! Look at your two darling little angels! Hello, they are getting so big..
Lots of hugs,
Tiffany
Post a Comment