December 26, 2007

This Is the first snow in Walla Walla, nothing new to us, but I guess it's not normal for Walla Walla, Its nice to have snow for a day or two and then to have it melt away with no slushy dirty mess(I hate that!)
Cade was all bundled up for the big Christmas parade! He looked like something off of the Christmas Story! Poor kid, but hey he was warm!
Cooper was really cold but he figured out if he waved at the people in the parade they would bring him candy! It was a great FHE but COLD!!!
This is what the north pole looks like on wheels!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cute pics! I wish we would of had the chance to go to I.F. for chirstmas, maybe next year. Thats wierd Walla Walls dosn't get snow up here in spokane we get quite a bit at least I am used to it. Cooper is so cute both boys look just like Justin. The house on our blog was the one we just sold in Billings. I wish we could find a house we like here. I don't know about Walla Walla but nothing compares to Idaho Falls house prices. Hope you had a good Holiday sorry for such a long comment.